Last in the lineage of the all black bobbin pickups, the hand-wound ‘60/’63s are voiced to produce the hallmark throaty Strat tone from those formidable years. Each pickup is carefully calibrated for balanced output from neck to bridge, with the middle featuring reverse wound/reverse polarity to provide noise-free “in between” tones in the 2nd and 4th switch positions.
- Hand Wound in the Fender Custom Shop
- Initialed and dated by the winder
- DC Resistance: Neck 6.20k, Middle 6.45k, Bridge 6.47k
- Formvar Wire
- Alnico 5 magnets for more focus and enhanced dynamics
- Vintage magnet stagger for balanced output
- Includes certificate of authenticity