Crafted at our Ensenada, Mexico, manufacturing facility, this genuine Fender Jazz Bass® guitar maple neck features a comfortable “modern C” profile and 9.5″-radius maple fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets.
The nut is pre-slotted with “pilot” string location grooves to make spacing a breeze when performing the final string slot filing, and a satin finish on the back offers smooth playability.
This replacement neck is for a Fender or Squier® by Fender bass.
Because Fender genuine replacement necks have not been mounted to guitar bodies, nut slots must be cut by qualified personnel. Other installation processes may be required, such as fret work, fitting the neck to the neck pocket, and other instrument setup procedures.
- Colour: Natural
- Country Of Origin: Mexico
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Model Name: Standard Series Jazz Bass® Neck, 20 Medium Jumbo Frets, Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
- Neck Shape: Modern “C”
- Neck Thickness: 1st Fret – .820” (20.82 mm), 12th Fret – .870” (22.09 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Refinement Neck Material: Maple
- Refinement Neck Shape: C Shape
- Scale Length: 34″ (86.36 cm)
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Tuner Mounting Config: Vintage-style 4-screw