Made for Fender® instruments in a variety of vintage-style and contemporary models.
Nickel-plated steel vintage-style bridge assembly with six bent “Fender” stamped saddles. Assembly includes saddles, intonation screws/springs, and saddle height adjustment screws. Tremolo block will accept standard 10/32 thread tremolo arm. Does not include mounting hardware, tremolo claw, tremolo springs or tremolo arm.
Assembly features 2-1/16″ bridge mounting spacing. As a result, bridge mounting screws will not directly fit onto a vintage or vintage reissue instrument and modification will be required.
Used on most Standard Series, Deluxe Roadhouse/Lonestar, and Blacktop Series Stratocaster® models (Mexico) manufactured ’06-Present.
- Vintage-style chrome bridge assembly
- Six bent “Fender”-stamped saddles
- 2-1/16″ mounting spacing
- Mounting hardware not included
- Standard 10/32 tremolo arm threading, such as FENDER AM STANDARD STRAT TREMOLO ARM and FENDER AMERICAN VINTAGE STRAT TREMOLO ARM
- For a variety of Stratocaster models (2006-present)