Crafted at our Ensenada, Mexico manufacturing facility, this genuine Fender® Precision Bass® neck features a comfortable “C”-shaped profile and 9.5″-radius pau ferro fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets.
The synthetic bone nut is pre-slotted with “pilot” grooves for accurate spacing when filing the final string slots. This replacement neck is the perfect way to give your P Bass® authentic Fender feel.
This replacement neck is for a Fender or Squier® by Fender guitar.
Because Fender genuine replacement necks have not been mounted to guitar bodies, nut slots must be cut by qualified personnel. Other installation processes may be required, such as fret work, fitting the neck to the neck pocket, and other instrument setup procedures.
- Colour: Natural
- Country Of Origin: Mexico
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Model Name: Standard Series Precision Bass® Neck, 20 Medium Jumbo Frets, Pau Ferro
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
- Neck Shape: Modern “C”
- Neck Thickness: 1st Fret – .800″ ( mm), 12th Fret – .900″ ( mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Refinement Neck Material: Maple
- Refinement Neck Shape: C Shape
- Scale Length: 34″ (86.36 cm)
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Tuner Mounting Config: Modern 4-Screw